Mountain View Landscapes, has a great opportunity to work with a premiere commercial landscape construction firm in Western MA, specializing in all phases of site development/improvements, landscape construction, athletic fields, hardscape, parks & playgrounds and site amenities.
Our Project Managers are responsible for planning, coordinating, and directing full project management functions on large, complex, and high profile projects. This will include material and supplier submittals and purchasing, planning, scheduling, project and cost controls, tracking man hours, resolving issues, site visits, attending job meetings and project close-out.
We are currently hiring separate positions for;
1) Experienced Project Manager (see ideal candidate description below)
2) Project Manager, graduate with related degree. No experience needed Example of degrees: Civil Engineer, Construction Manager,
Construction Engineering, Building Science, Construction Science, etc.
Contact us for more details for either position and any and all questions.
Please Note: The Ideal Candidate for the EXPERIENCED Project Manager will have:
• A minimum of 2-3 years project management experience in one or more of the following project types: all phases of site development; large planting projects, turf installation and athletic fields, commercial irrigation, vertical and horizontal hardscape (natural, precast, granite, etc.)
• Proficiency in project reporting, budgeting, cost estimating, scheduling, invoice reconciliation, risk management, documentation/data management, and project close out.
• Demonstrated ability to manage and work with multi-disciplined teams, handle complex issues, and maintain effective work relationships.
• Proven ability to read and interpret drawings, blueprints, project specifications, and scopes of work.
• Excellent project management, communication, interpersonal, documentation, technical, and organization skills.
• Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or related field preferred.
• Valid Driver’s License and 3+ years’ Clean Driving History.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrated negotiation and mediation skills.
• Ability to represent the company professionally.
• A passion for the industry.
Salary based on experience
Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled.
Mountain View Landscapes is proud to be a Drug Free Workplace and
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time