Why Join the Chamber?
Chamber members are as diverse as Holyoke itself: they represent businesses of all sizes and industries, and viewpoints from every position on the political spectrum. Together, we're shaping Holyoke’s business environment and making the city an exceptional place to live and work. We are committed to serving the needs of your business as well as the business community's wide-ranging and varied interests and needs while working for positive change for Holyoke.
Your membership in the Chamber gives you and your company an edge through access to opportunities for business growth through networking and professional development.
Your Chamber memberships provides . . .
- Publicity and Exposure - Chamber members receive exposure through our publications, directories, events, and Web site listings.
- New Business Contacts - One major reason to consider active participation with the Chamber is to meet and network new businesses.
- Representation - The Chamber works as a voice for its members in local and state government.
- Involvement - Our members MAKE THE DIFFERENCE by working to improve the quality of life and business environment.
- New Customers - We support industries and businesses that bring people, employment and a better economy to Holyoke.
- Buy Locally - As a chamber we try to keep the money flowing within the community and make those dollars work for our community.
- Informed Members - We try to keep our members informed about local issues, either by emails, newsletters, meetings and events.
- Business Referrals – The Chamber makes every attempt to refer ONLY Chamber members to the many requests received each month. Don’t be left out!