Do you know anyone who is looking for training that will lead to job placement? Blackjack dealer training classes run from noon to 3:00PM on Mondays - Thursdays starting on August 29th
. Job interviews are guaranteed to anyone successfully completing training in two games
. We need 12 participants to run the class; if each organization found 1 or 2 people we’d be set to go by August.
Registration is easy:
- Go to mccti.org / Blackjack
- Select the Class by clicking anywhere in the box
- Click “Add To Cart”
- Click “Proceed to Checkout”.
- Fill out the information and checkout.
Note - If a program has funding to help the client pay for the course, select “check” as payment method and we will process the payment later. Also, please add the name of your organization in the comments section with a contact name / number.
- If you need help, want to set up an info session, or have questions, please call 413-552-2257 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All training happens at 95 State Street in Springfield. All students must:
- Be pre-registered with payment information known before the first day of class.
- Wear a white button-down shirt, black pants, and black shoes to class.
- Sign a student contract on the first day of class; it is attached for your info.